Thursday, May 16, 2013

Tweek and the New Camera

So, what do you do on the last day of MCT's (that you resent in the first place) which happens to be the MATH DAY, which he can do in his sleep anyway?  What exactly does a responsible parent do to prepare her child for this most important activity (and btw, during the only guaranteed week every year with no homework---because no homework is important to testing, but not to having a family life over, say, Spring Break or Christmas Break, or Thanksgiving break, but !hey! we've got to be rested and happy so those tests will go well and the teachers won't be penalized... *shhhh, you're not supposed to notice all that...just look at the picture of Tweek*...)

YOU GIVE HIM A GIANT CUP OF DARK ROAST COFFEE WITH SUGAR AND CREAM!!!!
 

That'll get the job done.

I bought a new camera last night, since my good camera is in Romania.  So, I sat in my recliner in my bed room and took a picture across the room of his royal highness, the sandbag supreme himself:  Spot.  There's a joke here, and it starts "Spot is SO fat..."  I haven't figured out the punchline yet, but if I can get a picture of him sitting like a sandbag, I'll upload it.  The verdict so far on the new camera?  It's good, but it's certainly not as good as my big Rebel Canon one.

Odo is the small one who seems to be hanging on to Spot's blubber 
in a vain attempt to comfortably sit in the cat tower, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment