Sunday, May 19, 2013

Mobicon, R2D2, forgetting to blog, and IT'S SUNDAY!!!

My Femme Captain Jack Harkness cosplay
The busy got me this weekend. 

We haven't found anything beautiful to get behind yet this weekend, and seeing as we are somewhat ill and under the weather, I doubt that we are going to be able to.

We did have a blast this weekend tho, playing at Mobicon.  I even got to see the insides of R2D2 which made my weekend super happy.

The Petit Four had a very good time at Kidcon, and da Mama (a.k.a. Femme Captain Jack Harkness) was pleased that he stayed for ALL of kidcon and no one brought him back to me.

He even got to play Munchkin with other kids which was a super big deal for him

There was no joy at the Costume Contest...as there was a kid cosplaying Link from Zelda: Skyward Sword that even I would have given first prize to, and then there was a baby.  Babies will jank your chances at winning EVERY TIME.  At least the baby was a Whovian.  

Enjoy having a look through the slideshow, and steal pics if you are in them and all that stuff.

To conclude, I had a great time helping out Krewe du Who and being a sci fi nerd all day.  So did the little one.  We missed our Romana II, but we did spendidly on our own.  SUCCESS!  I will tell tales of the Romana in Romania tomorrow.  Go forth and SUNDAY now.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment