Saturday, June 8, 2013

Departure Day for BIG THINGS TO COME


Saying good bye in an airport is a mixed bag of things.  I always walk away trying not to visibly cry.  It works about as well as you'd imagine.  So, the Firstborn is off for a summer of adventure in the mountains.  da Creature and I must begin our long summer of trying to make things work and learn new things and generally manage without her.  She has been SUCH an important part of how he and I function that it is always hard to be without her, but looking toward this giant expanse of minutes hours days weeks and months is so hard for me...

You will be missed.  Have a BLAST foldin' laundry and doin' dishes.  You're already good at those things so it will be nice to get paid to do them for a change, eh?  In the meantime, we promise to be good to each other and muddle through...

*sniff*

BIG THINGS TO COME! :D

Toodles
-me

No comments:

Post a Comment