Monday, June 3, 2013

Birthday Actual, Blurry Bowling, Brasov, and Botanicals

There will be many disparate things in this, many of which deserved their own post, but were not allowed said thing because I have been super crazy doing alliterative things with "B"...

We did, in fact, celebrate his birthday.  We went bowling.  We had fun.  da Grampa and da Grandma came and I forgot my socks so I stood around and took pictures pretending like that was what I planned to do all along (eyeroll at me).

However, I noticed my super fancy camera was suddently not auto-focusing.  Much discussion ensued as to what happened to the camera in Romania, and during said discussions, da Grampa casually said...there's a button somewhere that switches it to manual focus, to which I insisted there was not....

...if you know my father and me even a little, you know how this ended...

There's a button.

I found it after twenty minutes of trying to figure out where to take the broken camera and feeling disheartened that the fancy camera I love so much was destroyed and it was probably somehow my fault.  Oh, the catastrophizing...

The captions are the story, and you will get no further comments from me on either topic: NB--this is where I would have had a lovely, easy to use slideshow embedded on the blog itself, but....now you're just going to have to click on the link, then click on the first picture to load the individual ones so you can even see the captions at all...etc., and GROWL....

Strangely, Google has screwed us bloggers over again and you cannot put slideshows on your blog posts anymore.  I hate Google.  I hate FB, but here we are...

The pictures are here but they would have been nicer as a slideshow

So, because Google pissed me off just now...da Firstborn's Romania adventure can be found at the following links:

Beginning the Real Tour
Alba Julia and Sibiu
Bran Castle and Brasov Day One
Hiking and Castleing Brasov Day Two
Brasov to Sigisoara

Once you've found all of those, you can find the others.  Just tool around in her pics.  It's not really FB stalking.  If you need to friend her, ask her.

Toodles,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment