I'm a little late to this party, obviously, but you've been a bit of a bitch to me 2017, and I really don't appreciate it at all.
So.... here's the nutshell version:
- I turned 52
- da Creature turned 13
- da Firstborn got married
- da Firstborn is currently carrying the recursion equation wherein she will have a firstborn...
- (A GIRL!!!!)
- The school district oscillates between being a good thing and a giant, kraken-calling WTF
- Life moves on
- Pokemon Go is a world-wide skinner box of DOOM
- The NSA is data mining your children, but everytime I point that out online, no one sees it, so... this is how I'm going to make sure no ones sees THIS post either... :P I like to write the words though, in case there is a brief moment in which someone goes... "wait, what?"
- Houston did a lovely version of Gondoliers, the opera we've been waiting FOUR YEARS to see
- Conventioning was exhausting, but worth it
- I have a LOT of pictures that I've just sort of accumulated, and some are on the facebook page for Aspie Spice Cosplays
- Comcast is incompetent, not evil
I'll try to make an effort to catch my blog up, but don't bet on it until Pensacon, which is gonna be a FANTASTIC experience.
In the meantime.... here is this picture that totally describes my prayer life, and the resulting life life that goes with it these days...